Showcase Ultimate Bracelet
View larger image for this Showcase
NEW Improved Design for 2013
- Designed with greater depth to display the face of the bracelet
- NEW! Ten hinged bars secured with magnetic closures for easier access to bracelets
- Constructed to display up to 70 bracelets or more depending on bracelet width
- This Showcase can display a wide variety of bracelet types including clasp, bangle, stretchy and cuff as well as watches
- Versatile, the left side of this Showcase can also display ensembles including 16”-18” Necklaces and Earrings
Dimensions when closed: 14-1/4”W x 22-1/2”H x 4-1/2” D
“I love the new design for the Ultimate Bracelet Showcase. It travels well and the hinge feature is absolutely brilliant. My jeweler sisters are also amazed. My other solution (keeping my bracelets in trays and setting them up for each show) was so time consuming in comparison. It also gives me easy access to find my pieces at-a-glance. I love it. Thank you.” Claudia Newman, Premier Jeweler, CA
“...all I can say is IT'S AWESOME!!! It's very user-friendly and easily accessible. I now have a place for all my bracelets which is fantastic. In fact, I store all of them on one side and use the other for jewelry ensembles.” Anne Monseur, lia sophia Advisor, VA
“I love, love it!!.The arms are great..much less bother. ...it was so convenient.” Joan Rankowitz, Silpada Designs Independent Representative, CT
|Bangle, Stretchy, Cuff, Watches:||50 or more depending on width|
Retail Price: $299
All of our Showcases are available in your choice of black or white velvet or beige faux suede interior. Exterior frame finish choices include cherry, natural or black. To see a side-by-side comparison of 3 different interior and exterior color combinations click here.
View our entire line of Showcases.
Our Showcases are designed to display earring cards that have a molded top hook on the back. Showcases To Go carries a selection of Earring Cards in black, white or beige to match Showcase interiors. You can also adapt your own flat earring cards by using our earring card Converters.
Do you want some suggestions for setting up your Showcases?